Date: 9/3/17 7:41 pm
From: mbruce82769 <mbruce82769...>
Subject: Re: No Roseatte Spoonbill Sept 2nd
If anyone else goes to look for it and don't see it ... I would suggest walking the dike on Arrowhead on the East side of the road.  There Is a little gate there that says something about no vehicles.  When we were there Saturday morning, we almost gave up then decided to walk the dike.  It flew out as we were only about 30 yards in.
Good luck,Melissa <BruceMbruce82769...>

-------- Original message --------From: KRISTA HANSON <n.wichita.littleriver.com...> Date: 9/3/17 3:52 PM (GMT-06:00) To: <KSBIRD-L...> Subject: Re: No Roseatte Spoonbill Sept 2nd
We drove up from Wichita this morning - Sunday.  Saw the spoonbill about 9:00 am at the Little Sinkhole.  It was with about 40 egrets in the trees on the west side of the road, at 9th & Arrowhead.  Other folks were arriving when we left.  It was still present, in all it's glory!  Pretty active, flitting from tree to tree and grooming itself.

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html