Date: 9/3/17 7:44 pm
From: MOSS HENRY <mosshenry...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] posting
Hi,
I went to the site and wanted to post sightings from Owl Canyon today but the site indicates I’m not authorized. I have posted before and wonder if the site discontinued me because I haven’t posted in awhile. In any case, I would like to post occasionally. Please let me know what I have to do to arrange that.

Today I saw a Philadelphia Vireo and MacGillivray’s Warbler at about 10:15 at the upper end of the canyon. There were Gnatcatchers, Yellow, Wilson’s and Townsend's Warblers as well. There was a lot of activity there today.

Moss Henry
Santa Rosa

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)