Date: 9/3/17 6:45 pm
From: Glenn Williams via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Other notables at Sherwood
Bird of the Day?  Kind of like saying Lincoln was President of the Year in 1864.
Bridled Tern might be bigger for the year, but I had higher expectations for it some day over Sabine's.
On Sunday, September 3, 2017, 8:38:36 PM EDT, Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

Westport- Sherwood Island SP- besides the "bird of the day" Sabine's Gull, I had a Whimbrel flying east, and later in the afternoon, Paul Desjardins spotted the Lesser Black-backed Gull on the beach near the 911 Memorial when we returned to the park to check for the Sabine's.

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone