Date: 9/3/17 2:02 pm
From: KRISTA HANSON <n.wichita.littleriver.com...>
Subject: Re: No Roseatte Spoonbill Sept 2nd
We drove up from Wichita this morning - Sunday. Saw the spoonbill about 9:00 am at the Little Sinkhole. It was with about 40 egrets in the trees on the west side of the road, at 9th & Arrowhead. Other folks were arriving when we left. It was still present, in all it's glory! Pretty active, flitting from tree to tree and grooming itself.

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Join us on Facebook!