Date: 9/3/17 9:15 am
From: Jody Williams <fisherwoods...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Warblers now causing hair loss.
Well, I’ve been scratching my head so much over a couple birds that I’m loosing hair. I have good photos but no ID in spite of two warbler guides… some days are like that.
If anyone wants a challenge, contact me off list and I’ll send photos.

The waves continue through the yard and I’ve ID’s of the following in the last two days:
Bay-breasted
Blackburnian
Black and White
Black-throated Green
Black-throated Blue
Ovenbird,
Tennessee
Nashville
Chestnut-sided

Plus a continuing Olive-sided Flycatcher.

John R Williams