Date: 9/3/17 8:11 am
From: Stefan Martin via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Sherwood Island Sabine's gull
So apperently the bird didn't fly West but drifted with the current on the
water out of sight. I'm currently at Compo Beach with little activity off
the beach. There are birds roosting in the dirt parking lots however with
some shorebirds. If anyone is at Sherwood please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Stefan Martin

--
Stefan Martin