Date: 9/3/17 8:03 am
From: David Boltz via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] Olive-sided Flycatcher at Cool Spring, Clarke Co.
Bill Parkin just sent me a message. There are multiple OSFC there now.

Dave Boltz

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 2, 2017, at 1:45 PM, <david.boltz4...> wrote:

I meant to add that this is listed as ebird site "Shenandoah University River Campus at Cool Spring Battlefield". The entrance is on Rt. 7 right at the Shenandoah River bridge on the east side.

Dave Boltz

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 2, 2017, at 1:29 PM, <david.boltz4...> wrote:

I'm posting this before Elton posts the NV Bird Club report so that others can still try to see this bird today. OSFC seen and photographed (likely not great pics) perching on high snags along river side of path. Go north out of the parking lot on old cart path until you come to concrete path near footbridge that leads uphill. Bird was in this vicinity. It was found again by another birder an hour or so after we left.

Dave Boltz

Sent from my iPhone