Date: 9/3/17 6:26 am
From: F. Arthur McMorris <mcmorris...>
Subject: Re: Young Male Peregrine @ Conejohela Flats Lanc. Co.
Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the report. With that color combination, it’s possible that it’s a fledgling from a PA nest. If so, there are 11 sites it could be from. If you could get any characters on the black/green band on the left leg, I could narrow it down.

Art

F. Arthur McMorris, Ph.D.
Peregrine Falcon coordinator
Pennsylvania Game Commission
405 Bryn Mawr Ave.
Bala-Cynwyd, PA 19004
610-664-2174
610-220-6566 cell

> On Sep 3, 2017, at 9:07 AM, Bruce Carl <hrdabrd...> wrote:
>
> There is a young Peregrine Falcon being seen this morning harrasing
> shorebirds on the flats. It sat on one of the close power line tower along
> the railroad tracks and I was able to four different color bands on it's
> legs. See below. Any assistance on where this guy might have come from.
> Thanks!
>
> R leg - silver/blue
> L leg - black/green
>
> Bruce A Carl