Date: 9/2/17 11:16 am
From: Don Gorney <in-bird-l...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Franklin's Gull at Morse Reservoir, Hamilton County
After birding with the Saturday morning group at Cool Creek Park, Carmel, on Sept 2, I visited Morse Reservoir to look for Franklin's Gulls. I found one adult in basic at Morse Lake Marina. It was sitting on a dock with approx 100 Ring-billeds. The marina is off Hague Rd. just north of 206th. The restaurant at the marina, Wolfies Grill, has an address of 20999 Hague Rd, Noblesville, IN. Nothing else of interest at the reservoir.
Cool Creek Park was very active with many warblers and flycatchers.
Don Gorney
Indianapolis, IN
317.501.4212
dongorney AT yahoo.com