Date: 9/2/17 9:45 am
From: Craig <tnemec1...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET: Sabine's Gulls @ Carlyle
Due to unforeseen circumstances (oh deer!),
I arrived at 11:09 am.

Gulls are WAY out north, not many at south end.

I did have a large dark Gull flying with purpose up high. I followed it and it dive bombed a Gull down low. Eventually lost it, but be on lookout for jaeger sp.

Sent from my cellular device

Craig Taylor

> On Sep 2, 2017, at 8:27 AM, Joe Lill <trptjoe...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...> wrote:
>

> Any reports from Saturday morning will be greatly appreciated .
>
> Joe Lill
> Chicago, cook county
>
>> On Sep 1, 2017, at 6:54 PM, Daniel Williams <twotringas...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...> wrote:
>>
>> 5 Sabine's Gulls flew in to Lake Carlyle at 6:35 pm this evening viewed from the Hazlet pavilion.
>>
>> At least 1 was an adult. Settled down on the lake north of Point 18 in South Shore SP. not presently visible.
>>
>> Dan Williams, Rockford
>> With Dan K & Phil D

Join us on Facebook!