Date: 9/2/17 6:54 am
From: <eileenworman...>
Subject: [wisb] Mystery Call from Cattails/Creek Richfield, Washington County
Once again, I'm stumped about the sound of a bird along Little Cedar
Creek in our backyard, which I never got a glimpse of.
I'm posting a link to my Flickr page so you can try to listen to the
sound I recorded on my cell phone.
The only time I heard this bird was last night (Friday, Sept. 1st)
from around 7:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
There was a series of high-pitched chirpy sounds and then it was
usually followed by a lower, more rough-sounding noises, almost like
grunts. I don't know how to describe that, so hopefully if you listen
closely you'll hear that last part.
Thanks in advance for your help, I sure appreciate it!
Here's the link:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/beanheadwisconsin/36582153670/in/dateposted/
Eileen Worman
Richfield, Washington County