Date: 9/1/17 5:37 pm
From: John Puschock <g_g_allin...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Swallow-tailed Gull updated info
Sorry for those last two emails. I wanted to get that info out as soon as possible, but I see there's been another email -- The Swallow-tailed Gull is immediately due west of the fuel(?) tanks at Richmond Beach. Access, as mentioned in a previously email, is difficult (or perhaps sketchy). Birders made it to the beach, walked north under the more southerly of two piers, and the gull is around the more northerly pier. This is just north of Kayu Kayu Ac Park. Chase at your own risk. I've received this information by phone.

John Puschock