Date: 9/1/17 3:45 pm
From: Pete Janzen <pete.janzen...>
Subject: Re: Michael Pearce
I'm thinking of doing the same. Roy Wenzel is another great reporter that they laid off recently. I know the times are changing (inadvertent pun), but this is not a good thing. I think the total circulation of the print edition is less than 30,000 now.
Pete Janzen.
Wichita

Sent from my iPhone

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html