Date: 9/1/17 8:44 am
From: Amy Henrici <henriciac...>
Subject: Yellow-bellied Flycatcher, Harrison Hills County Park, Allegheny County
There was some nice bird action in the vicinity of the pond this morning. Highlights were lots of flycatchers, including a Yellow-bellied, eight warbler species, and a Philadelphia Vireo. I wasn't able to identify many of the birds, because they were darting into heavy foliage.

My ebird checklist is below.

Amy Henrici

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: