Date: 8/31/17 1:16 pm
Subject: Re: Migrating Nighthawks
Last evening I watched 5 Common Nighthawks feeding in the fields around the
barn at the corner of Edwards Mill and Reedy Creek in Raleigh. They and the
Chimney Swifts put on quite a show for about 30 minutes.

Eddie Owens
Cary NC

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 6:03 PM Robert Rybczynski <carolinabirds...>
wrote:

> About 1 pm, I had a group of perhaps 15 C. Nighthawks circling and
> drifting away to the east, in Cary NC, about 1/2 mile south of the
> intersection of US 1 and Cary Parkway. The number is definitely a crude
> estimate as I was driving on a busy road at the time.
> Good birding!
>
> Bob Rybczynski
> Cary, NC

Join us on Facebook!