Date: 8/31/17 7:20 am
From: Leslie Miller <lmiller...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Optics Fair at Audubon Shop in Lincoln, MA on Sept 16, 2017
We'd like to invite everyone to the Audubon Shop's Optics Fair on Saturday, September 16, 2017 from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm. Representatives from many of our vendors will be here to answer questions and show optics. We carry Zeiss, Swarovski, Kowa, Pentax, Opticron, Nikon, Bushnell, and Manfrotto Tripods. Mass Audubon members will receive exceptional discounts on binoculars, spotting scopes and tripods. You can also take advantage of a special offer from Manfrotto Tripods for additional savings. Bring in your old tripod (any brand) to trade in for an instant rebate on a new Manfrotto tripod.

New members can join that day in the Shop at the special introductory membership price of $32. The Audubon Shop is located on Route 117 at Mass Audubon's Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary in Lincoln, MA 01773. Please call 781-259-2214 for more information. All Shop purchases help support Mass Audubon and its conservation and education efforts.

Hope to see you at the Optics Fair on Saturday, September 16th!

Regards,
Leslie Miller
Audubon Shop
Mass Audubon