Date: 8/30/17 6:39 pm
From: Ted Nichols II <tanicholsii...>
Subject: Re: FW: [PABIRDS] Lebanon County
Would love to see Don's pictures online, please let us know if they get
posted. There has been numerous discussions regarding several pictures of
Westerns/Semipalmateds on the PA Facebook pages recently and also among
other active birders. Would be nice to look at Don's shots for comparison.

I was certain this would be the highest count for the state, but
interestingly eBird highest counts for the state show 50 were logged at the
nearby Mt Pleasant Rd pond, also in Lebanon County, in 2012.

-Ted

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 19:59 Windstream Mail <randyc11...>
wrote:

> I wanted to add what Don and I saw to 6:40 pm, Don and I had 37 Western
> Sandpipers -about 15 large billed , about 70 Yellowlegs sp. , about 10 each
> of Least and Semipalmated Sandpipers. There was about 20 Killdeer.The
> horses were walking a lot in the Amish pond and making most of the birds
> change sides. This pond is about 3-4 miles north of Shafferstown on the
> right side. Don photographed most.
> Randy C. Miller
> Lancaster County

Join us on Facebook!