Date: 8/30/17 1:26 pm
From: Joe Hanfman <auk1844...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Sharp-tailed Sandpiper at Swan Creek
Matt,
Great find. About 2:45 the Sharp-tailed Sandpiper flew to the south edge of the South Cell near a large piece of white trash. It was not visible at the distance.
Before it flew, it hung out on the spit on the west side of the North Cell. That is were several of us got photos.
It briefly landed in front of us next to a Pectoral Sandpiper. That would have been a great photo but it was too quick for me.

Joe Hanfman
Columbia, MD