Date: 8/30/17 1:17 pm
From: Matt Hafner <hafner.matt...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Sharp-tailed Sandpiper at Swan Creek
I've received nothing but positive comments about the interesting Calidris,
so I'm starting a new thread here.

Tim Carney notes that TODAY ONLY there is Swan Creek access until 5:30 PM.
As far as I know, people on site are not currently seeing the bird. Closer
photos were obtained after I left by Ryan Johnson and Dan Haas.

*** NOTE: Swan Creek/Cox Creek is an active industrial site and mitigation
project in northern Anne Arundel Co. Access is at the end of Kembo Road off
Fort Smallwood Road near 695. The site is open ONLY Monday through Friday,
7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Please be in your car and leaving at 3:30 p.m..
Remember to always sign in at the office, to be on your best behavior
(people have worked hard to coordinate this access), and to stick to
permitted areas. This Swan Creek map linked here details where you are and
aren't allowed to walk. http://www.billhubick.com/docs/swan_creek_map.jpg.
***

Good luck!

Matt Hafner