Date: 8/30/17 7:45 am
From: Stephanie Parkinson <sparkinson...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Cap. Chpt. Field Trip: MIGRATION NORTH OF THE NOTCHES
Field Trip: Migration North of the Notches
Date: Saturday September 9, 6:00 am
Join Pam Hunt for a "leader's choice" expedition to the edge of the North Country in search of migrating warblers and maybe a few boreal species. Locations will be determined once we get there, but could include Trudeau Road, Pondicherry, and Jefferson Notch. Meet at the Hannah Dustin Park-n-ride (Boscawen) at 6 a.m. and bring a lunch. We'll be out all day. For more details contact Pam at 753-9137 or <biodiva...><mailto:<biodiva...>.

SULLOWAY & HOLLIS, P.L.L.C.: This message is a PRIVATE communication which may contain attorney / client privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use, or disclose to others. If you have received this message in error, please reply to sender and delete this message from your system. Thank you.