Date: 8/30/17 7:38 am
From: Susan anderson <susan331...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Nighthawks, Richland County
We are seeing lots and lots flying over Warner Lake in Burnett Co the last few days. When we remember to count, we have counted anywhere between 38 to 75. They are a great teaching tool for little kids. They come in bunches - have such distinctive markings and are hawking insects - so identification marks, behavior and habitat! - Susan Anderson, Burnett Co