Date: 8/30/17 6:28 am
From: Chris Hobbs <chobbs.f1...>
Subject: Re: Subject: Roseate Spoonbills
A lot's happened since 9-11, perhaps?!?!

Chris Hobbs
Lenexa
<chobbs.f1...>

On Aug 29, 2017 11:34 PM, "Tom SHANE" <tom.shane...> wrote:

Yikes; I guess our paper in the December 2001 KOS Bulletin was a complete
failure:?

http://www.ksbirds.org/kos/bulletin/Vol52No4.pdf

T Shane
Out here in continually rejected country.

Subject: Roseate Spoonbills
Date: Tue Aug 29 2017 9:33 am
From: EUGENE.YOUNG AT noc.edu

Even better, a manuscript for the KOS Bulletin. Could summarize the
records for KS, locations, examine nearby breeding locations, are these
records likely vagrancy from post-breeding or are they tied to hurricanes,
is population increasing nearby, etc. It would make a nice contribution to
understanding this species in the Plains.

Eugene A. Young

Editor, Kansas Ornithological Society Bulletin

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html