Date: 8/29/17 8:26 pm
From: Doug Shaw <dougshaw09...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Photos On NBB Administrative
Hi All,
When uploading photos to the NBB website please upload them to the Photos section, not the files section. Also, I just browsed through a couple of hundred uploaded photos and many of them lack any type of caption. Please remember we have birders from beginner to expert in this group so please caption your photos with the species, date, and general location ( if private, at least give the city or county ).

Thanks,

Doug Shaw
NBB Listowner
Santa Rosa, CA, Sonoma County

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)