Date: 8/29/17 1:49 pm
From: Wayne Hoffman <whoffman...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [LCBNO] Buff-breasted Sandpiper at Sandpiper Village (Lincoln Co.)
Still present at 1:30.
Wayne

-------- Original message --------From: Roy Lowe <roy.loweiii...> Date: 8/29/17 11:38 AM (GMT-08:00) To: obol <obol...>, "Lincoln Co. Birding & Nature Observing" <LCBNO...> Subject: [obol] Re: [LCBNO] Buff-breasted Sandpiper at Sandpiper Village (Lincoln Co.)
After receiving a call from Chuck Philo I joined Chuck and Marty Bray on the beach to see the juvenile buff-breasted sandpiper.  It was still present when I left at 10:30am.  It was just south of the last public access near the Sandpiper Village gate.  Attached are a few of photos of the bird.
Roy

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 9:28 AM, Range Bayer <range.bayer...> [LCBNO] <LCBNO-noreply...> wrote:

Hi,
Chuck Philo saw a Buff-breasted Sandpiper at 7:30 AM this morning that was still around at 9:15  AM, though people and dogs are moving shorebirds around.
Sandpiper Village is by Bayshore Beach on the north side of Alsea Bay.
Range Bayer, Newport, Oregon.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Range Bayer <range.bayer...>

Reply to sender