Date: 8/29/17 11:14 am
From: 'Andrea' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Baird's Sandpiper - Tuftonboro
We had a lovely Baird's Sandpiper at Copps Pond in Tuftonboro this morning.

That is our 11th shorebird species for that location.

Got some phonescoped photos, which might have been better if the photographer had remembered to bring her glasses...

(Aren't cell phone cameras amazing?!)

http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/email?subID=S38889769

Andrea and George Robbins
Pittsfield, NH