Date: 8/29/17 9:47 am
From: Edana Salisbury <Edanasal...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Ruff east of Imperial Blvd bridge, Santa Ana River
It took 30 minutes of sorting through dowitchers before the Ruff stepped out and started foraging. It was closer to the north side of the river. My approximate location (33ft accuracy) was. 33.857786, -117.791812

Edana Salisbury
Buena Park

Sent from my iPhone and possibly autocorrected incorrectly ....

------------------------------------
Posted by: Edana Salisbury <edanasal...>
------------------------------------

Reports and bird identities are neither edited nor verified. Use at your own risk. Please consult the standard reference books for proper bird identification & currently accepted names. Please do NOT use abbreviations or acronyms in lieu of names. Both scientific and/or common names of birds are acceptable.

All posts must be on-topic: about birds/birding in Orange County, California (nowhere else!). Your posts must include both a clear subject line *and* your name *and your city of residence*. Off-topic posts will be deleted and the sender put on moderated status. Repeat offenders will be banned.

To search for a bird discussed in past messages, browse or search the archives at:

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)