Date: 8/28/17 12:57 pm
From: Evelyn Nathan <evynathan...>
Subject: [NHBirds] help with non-bird wildlife issue
I just had a contact from someone in town on our conservation website, she found a baby possum in one of her chicken house nesting boxes, apparently abandoned. It’s been there for 2 days and she wants someone to get it. Does anyone have an idea who might keep and rehab a possum? Or what should she do?
Help!
Evy Nathan
Kingston