Date: 8/28/17 9:03 am
From: Steve Thiessen <stevethiessen...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Shorebirds in Rock County

Thanks for posting Kris. I biked down there. The Stilt Sanpipers and
Short-billed Dowitchers were new bigby birds, for the year. On McGinnis
Road (goes north from Stubbinsville to Cty N) there's a cut hay field. I
took a break there and was looking though all the killdeer, hoping for a
buffy. Did get an adult Golden Plover. Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane
co.----- Original Message -----