Date: 8/27/17 8:07 pm
From: Pam Hunt <biodiva...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Magazines claimed
Greetings all,

I hate to be a disappointment, but for all parties interested in my offer of
back issues of Birding and American Birds, they have found a home.

But if anyone else on the list ever considers unloading their own paper
copies of such things, there is a ready market out there. Don't recycle
them!

Pam Hunt

Concord, NH

"The most dangerous worldview is the worldview of those who have not viewed
the world."

- Alexander von Humboldt