Date: 8/27/17 7:48 pm
From: Peter Lacey <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender peterlacey for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Re: Gray-tailed Tattler at Fort Stevens
Ah, I see—that is what it has to be. Thanks for the correction!
Peter

On Sunday, August 27, 2017 7:00 PM, Peter Lacey <dmarc-noreply...> wrote:

At Fort Stevens this morning, I was able to capture a few distant shots of what certainly appears to be a gray-tailed tattler—broad eyebrow, barring on flanks, and a white belly. This was beyond the wildlife viewing bunker at Lot D around 7:30. There was an abundance of shorebird species in the mud this morning, but the tattler mostly stayed near a flock of dowitchers.

photos:
https://flic.kr/p/XxKPdA

Peter Lacey

Join us on Facebook!