Date: 8/27/17 3:31 pm
From: Simpson, Bruce <simpson...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Blendon Woods-Songbirds-11 Warblers
Blendon Woods Metro Park is located in the northeast corner of Columbus
off of I 270 and Rte 161. Take the Little Turtle Way exit.

Below is a list of some of the Birds seen in the last 2 days

Sugarbush Trail
Warblers
Chestnut-sided
Nashville
Black-throated Green
Black-and-white
American Redstart
Tennessee
Blackburian
Barred Owl

Lake Trail
Warblers
Blackburian
Bay-breasted
Black-and-white
Wilson
Magnolia
E Wood Peewee
Olive-sided Flycatcher
Carolina Wren
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Indigo Bunting
Philadelphia Vireo

Thoreau Lake
Wood Duck-15
Green-winged Teal-2
E Towhee-female
Baltimore Oriole
Blue-winged Teal
Green Heron-3

Goldenrod Trail
Warblers
Yellow
C Yellowthroat

Brookside Trail
Scarlet Tanager

Nature Center
E Towhee
Ruby-throated Hummingbird
Turkeys-2 males

Turkeys-Favorite Places- We know of at least 4 Females with young (polts)
Nature Center
Ranger Station
East Blind-Thoreau Lake

Blendon Woods Metro Park
Nature Center
614-895-6221 <(614)%20895-6221>

Bruce Simpson-Naturalist at Blendon Woods Metro Park
in Columbus