Date: 8/27/17 2:35 pm
From: Frank Lehman <frank.lehman...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Scope retrieved, ignore previous message
Dear list,

Thankfully, some good Samaritan birders picked up my scope at Exeter Water
Treatment plant, so kindly disregard my earlier message.

In case anyone is interested, the continuing Buff-Breasted Sandpiper up
there is well worth the visit. Really wonderful looks, right up along the
side of the dike closest to the highway, associating with some Killdeer.
I'll post some pics to my ebird report later tonight if anyone is curious!

Best,
Frank

--
Frank Lehman,
Assistant Professor of Music, Tufts University

Join us on Facebook!