Date: 8/27/17 2:29 pm
From: Frank Lehman <frank.lehman...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Left behind scope at NH Exeter WTP
Dear list,

I do something genuinely stupid this morning. In my zeal in having seen
the buff-breasted Sandpiper at Exeter water treatment plant in New
Hampshire I left my spotting scope behind along the dike! I'm not a member
of any of the New Hampshire birding mailing lists, but I wonder if anyone
who is might be able to put me in touch with New Hampshire birders in case
my scope is recovered. I probably will not be able to go back up today to
retrieve it. Thanks so much.

Frank Lehman
7817751942
--
Frank Lehman,
Assistant Professor of Music, Tufts University

Join us on Facebook!