Date: 8/27/17 2:11 pm
From: Carl Schwartz <cschwartz3...>
Subject: [wisb] You are invited to nighthawk watches Tuesday & Wednesday in Ozaukee County
Common Nighthawk watches will be held Tuesday and Wednesday evenings (Aug.
29-30) @ Forest Beach Migratory Preserve

The Western Great Lakes Bird and Bat Observatory invites you to participate
with our staff each evening beginning at 6:50 p.m. at the Bill Cowart
Memorial Raptor Watch platform, at Forest Beach Migratory Preserve along
Lake Michgan in northern Ozaukee County.

In the parking lot just south of our building at 4970 Country Club Rd, Port
Washington,, there will be a map posted at the kiosk, with the location of
the raptor watch platform (for anyone who has never been here before).

Large flights of nighthawks have already been seen in areas north of us, and
this last week of August is usually the peak time at our location. Other
migrating species may also be seen.

William Mueller
Director, Western Great Lakes Bird and Bat Observatory
<wpmueller1947...>
office 262-285-3374
cell 414-698-9108
blog: futureofbirds.blogspot.com