Date: 8/27/17 1:26 pm
From: Kris Perlberg <kris...>
Subject: [wisb] Shorebirds in Rock County
I stopped at Muskrat Lake this morning and found quite a few shorebirds. The marsh and lake are flooded and so the water is much closer to the road than usual. There is some good corn stubble and mud. I had Semipalmated, Pectoral, Least, Spotted and Stilt Sandpipers and a couple Short-billed Dowitchers. Also 3 Wilson’s Snipes. Muskrat Lake is on Stebbinsville Road southeast of Stoughton where N. Wallin Road intersects.
Here is my eBird checklist:

http://ebird.org/ebird/wi/view/checklist/S38853719 <http://ebird.org/ebird/wi/view/checklist/S38853719>

Kris P.
Stoughton