Date: 8/27/17 10:13 am
From: Trish G <trishrg62...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Lucy's warbler
Roger Refound the Lucys n. of Lorens ditch around 9:00. it worked the area
right around the westside of Lawrence ditch on both sides for about 40
minutes and then it completely disappeared and flew off North. about 10 or
12 of us were able to see the bird and a couple of us got pretty decent
looks albeit they were brief
Trish Gussler, Anaheim

On Aug 27, 2017 4:05 AM, "Ryan Winkleman <rswinkleman...>
[OrangeCountyBirding]" <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...> wrote:

> The Lucy's Warbler at Huntington Central Park was photographed earlier
> today and reported again to eBird. I obtained the following coordinates
> from the observer: 33.706178, -118.003937.
>
> Ryan Winkleman
> RSM
>
> On Aug 21, 2017 10:21 AM, "Don Hoechlin <quixdimnd...>
> [OrangeCountyBirding]" <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
> wrote:
>

>> There is a Lucy's warbler at Huntington central park near Loren's ditch
>> on the grass side of the ditch. The bird is here now with black- throated
>> gray warbler and Wilson's warbler. Don Hoechlin. RMV
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!