Date: 8/26/17 6:05 pm
From: 'Dlstokes' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] 479 Nighthawks, Powder Mill Pond
We had a total of 479 Common Nighthawks on Powder Mill Pond tonight viewed from our deck with friends (Henry Walters, Francie and Carl Von Mertens, Meade Cadot and Sandy Taylor and Scott and Kim Cunningham).
Also a Broad-winged Hawk flew by carrying prey, an adult Bald Eagle flew over heading north and an Osprey headed south, flying up with the nighthawks. Quite a night. Oh and there was wine, pizza, and delicious pies!
Lillian and Don Stokes
Hancock

Sent from my iPad