Date: 8/26/17 12:37 pm
From: Bird Watcher's Supply <birdwsg...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Shelduck continues- Rye 8/26
Margo Goetschkes and I saw the Common Shelduck this afternoon at 2pm in the marsh south of Odionne on Rt 1A in Rye. The bird was sleeping in a back pond when we arrived, but later flew to the larger pond near the road to feed. It then flew back to a further rear pond just before we left.

Steve Grinley
Bird Watcher's Supply & Gift
Route 1 Traffic Circle
Newburyport, MA 01950
<Birdwsg...>
978-462-0775
www.birdwatcherssupplyandgift.com
Shop our Tax Free Weekend-AUG 26 & 27
ADDITIONAL 6.25% Discount off EVERYTHING!
Seed & Feeders to Binoculars & Scopes
SEE THE NEW SWAROVSKI BTX BINOCULAR SCOPE!