Date: 8/26/17 9:11 am
From: 'Andrea' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Bonaparte's Gull - Freedom
After the white-out fog lifted off the lake, George spotted a light-looking gull cruising the far shoreline.

I grabbed my camera and ran out in time to get a few shots of it before it circled higher and higher and left the bay.

There was a bit of excitement that it might be a juvenile Kittiwake, but the dark trailing edge to the wing ruled that out.

Our second record for Bony here on Berry Bay in Freedom.

Andrea and George Robbins

Sent from my iPad