Date: 8/26/17 4:55 am
From: Michael Pearce <md_pearce...>
Subject: Re: Roseate Spoonbill McPherson County near Inman
Great bird! Not sure how long it'll stay around, but a reminder that dove season begins Sept. 1. and there will be hundreds of hunters at a few locations at the wetlands.
On Sept. 9, the special teal season opens and that place will be packed.
Not at all worried about it getting shot, but I assume it might be moving on because of the noise.

Michael Pearce
Newton, America

Sent from my iPhone

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html