Date: 8/25/17 4:32 pm
From: Tim Carney <timmyc83...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Baird's Sandpiper in Baltimore County
Hey everyone,

The Baird's Sandpiper was still present at 4:00 PM and I got a report of it being there as late as 6:38 PM today. This is a great bird at a cool spot. If you chase tomorrow, or bird there in general, please remember the rules:

- Park in the obvious parking lots
- Do not park at the "bridge" over the little stream
- DO NOT PARK ALONG THE ROAD
- DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS

The last two in particular are of utmost importance. It might also be a good idea to call and let them know you are coming to see the bird.

Also, the Baird's is very skittish. You can walk up to the ponds, but I would stay at a good distance to prevent spooking the bird.

Tim Carney
Parkville/Towson, MD