Date: 8/25/17 4:34 pm
From: Judy Kestner <jkestner...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Hurricane
The grackles are flying in from the western parts of the area to roost. Will they go to the refineries or just to the Popeye's down the road?
In Calallen it is windy with light sprinkles but more to come I am sure!
Hummers scolded me when I took in their feeders. I felt so guilty...
Judy Kestner
Corpus Christi

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 25, 2017, at 5:46 PM, Brent Ortego <brentortego...> wrote:
>
> Rain, sleet, shine or snow; does not mention hurricane; it needs to be added; received mail today
>
> Birds are stacked on the Lee side of house looking for food; mostly Noca and indo
>
> Hummers are hugging ground working flowers
>
> Brent Ortego
> Victoria, tx
>
> Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at

> from the List Owner

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!