Date: 8/25/17 9:10 am
From: Rob Bielawski via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] RFI: updates on Rob Bielawski's spoonbill @PHP?
Note: Jim & Eric Marcum were the actual finders at Pleasure House Point
this morning.

Birds were visible a bit ago when I left out in the marshes. Several
birders set up on back porch of Brock Center with scopes to watch them.

I'd advise going asap while someone still has eyes on the birds as they'll
get lost quickly in the marsh for someone trying to find them without
knowing exactly where to look.

Will get some photos up & add to my report now that I'm back at a computer.

Good luck to those who go, thanks Jim & Eric!

Rob