Date: 8/25/17 5:59 am
From: Lynette Leka <lynetteleka...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] America Beautiful Senior Passes are available at PI
the NWRs which have run out of the passes are authorized to sell "rain check" passes, which can be exchanged later for the permanent pass - ask about them...

------------------------------------

Lynette Leka
Newbury, MA 01951
email: <lynette.leka...>

"More people were killed in America last year by toddlers with guns than by Muslim terrorists." (Occupy Democrats)

To: "Lorraine Kaplan" <lorraine.e.kaplan...>
Cc: "John Hepburn" <john.hepburn...>, "MASSBIRD" <massbird...>
Date: Friday, August 25, 2017, 7:51 AM

It would be good to call ahead to
be sure they have some. Many places have run out of them and
won't be able to resupply soon enough.

Rich Guthrie
New Baltimore,
New York

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 25, 2017, at 7:17 AM, Lorraine
Kaplan <lorraine.e.kaplan...>
wrote:

> If
you’re not up in the Plum Island area, you can also get
the pass at the Minute Man National Historical Park
Headquarters on 2A in Lexington.

> Lorraine Kaplan

Arlington

>> On Aug 24, 2017, at 5:11 PM, John
Hepburn <john.hepburn...>
wrote:

Birders,
>>  As Linda notes, the cost
of the US Senior passes rises from $10 to $80 soon. They are
good forever--if you don't loose them.  For those
eligible,(i.e., us elderly)  these passes are able to be
purchased at the gate at Parker River NWR.  You need to
show a picture I.D. such as a drivers license.  I got one
there two weeks ago.  I suspect they are also available at
the headquarters.
>>  Chris
Hepburn
>>  Newton