Date: 8/25/17 5:41 am
From: Stephen Baker <stephenpbaker...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] America Beautiful Senior Passes are available at PI
Right on some running out.

You could also get them at the Springfield Armory and the Cape Cod National
Seashore Visitor Center.

Buffamville Lake HQ in Charlton is listed as having them. The Nightville
Reservoir was listed as having them but because it was an Army Corps of
Engineers site they only had the Military equivalent so I would call ahead
to them also.
Stephen Baker
Williamsburg
MA

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 7:51 AM, Richard Guthrie <richardpguthrie...>
wrote:

> It would be good to call ahead to be sure they have some. Many places have
> run out of them and won't be able to resupply soon enough.
>
> Rich Guthrie
> New Baltimore,
> New York
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Aug 25, 2017, at 7:17 AM, Lorraine Kaplan <
> <lorraine.e.kaplan...> wrote:
> >
> > If you’re not up in the Plum Island area, you can also get the pass at
> the Minute Man National Historical Park Headquarters on 2A in Lexington.
> >
> > Lorraine Kaplan
> > Arlington
> >

> >> On Aug 24, 2017, at 5:11 PM, John Hepburn <john.hepburn...> wrote:
> >>
> >> Birders,
> >> As Linda notes, the cost of the US Senior passes rises from $10 to $80
> soon. They are good forever--if you don't loose them. For those
> eligible,(i.e., us elderly) these passes are able to be purchased at the
> gate at Parker River NWR. You need to show a picture I.D. such as a
> drivers license. I got one there two weeks ago. I suspect they are also
> available at the headquarters.
> >> Chris Hepburn
> >> Newton

Join us on Facebook!