Date: 8/24/17 5:28 pm
From: Betsy Abert <betsyacorn...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Red Crossbill flight
Ryan, do you think that your report (among others) in the last few weeks
noting northern species like red breasted nuthatches, crossbills and more,
suggests a possible eruption year? Having followed the spring and summer
of substantial rains in the north, I would have thought that the food
supply would be substantial at the least. Any thoughts on this?
Betsy Abert