Date: 8/24/17 4:30 pm
From: Gmail <bhaunts...>
Subject: [wisb] Yard birds today
A neighbor was having a tree cut down so the noise for most of the morning and part of the afternoon was unreal. Even the standard birds vacated. However when the work was done the birds returned, including the Redstart from yesterday (around for an hour by my deck) and Philadelphia and Blue-headed Vireos. Both of them bathed which was nice. Considering I only had 1 Red-eyed Vireo in the spring it was nice to see these two.
Feels like fall today with frost advisory in the northern counties tonight. And it is still August!
Daryl Tessen
Appleton,, WI