Date: 8/24/17 7:58 am
From: Ted Nichols II <tanicholsii...>
Subject: Re: Lebanon County
Just wanted to give an update. I just spent a little over an hour at the
ponds along Prescott Road and didn't have any dark-legged peeps.

Visited each of the ponds 2 time to double check. The Baird's could have
moved on (loud vehicles constantly flush the birds here) or could be in
hiding.

Nice variety of other expected shorebirds there though!

-Ted

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 08:59 Don Billett <donbsrbirds...> wrote:

> At 8:37 am a Baird's Sandpiper was at Prescott Road - vernal pond just
> before fox road (near Amish School) with many other shore birds. Randy
> Miller

Join us on Facebook!