Date: 8/24/17 7:48 am
From: Sandy Turner <tmsprgrn...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Monroe Sandhill Crane family
Yesterday afternoon Mark and I saw the Monroe Sandhill family. There is
now only 1 young, flying, I presume, since the family is now on Plains Rd.
From Rte 135, turn onto Plains Rd; go about 1/4-1/2mile and they are using
the big field on the left before Coppermine Rd. They were seen in a field
next to the Connecticut River north of the village last Sunday.

Sandy and Mark Turner
Lyman