Date: 8/24/17 5:33 am
From: Stephanie Parkinson <sparkinson...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Cap. Chapt. Field Trip: FALL WARBLERS OF WEBSTER
Field Trip: Fall Warblers of Webster
Date: Saturday, September 2, 8:00 - noon.
Many warblers and other fall migrants are on the move by the beginning of September and we will spend the morning in a variety of habitats that should result in at least a dozen species of warblers (we saw this many in 2011). We might walk several miles on dirt roads and easy trails. Meet at the Webster elementary school at 8:00 AM. Contact Bob Quinn at <raqbirds...><mailto:<raqbirds...>.

SULLOWAY & HOLLIS, P.L.L.C.: This message is a PRIVATE communication which may contain attorney / client privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use, or disclose to others. If you have received this message in error, please reply to sender and delete this message from your system. Thank you.